To get all all your past activites into PerfectPace you need to upload them manually. Garmin only syncs your activites of the last 30 days.
If you are a Strava user you can download all your activites from their platform and upload them to PerfectPace:
- Login to Strava and go to your ‘Settings’
- Select ‘My Account’
- Click the ‘Get started’ button and
- ‘Request your archive’ on the next page
- After a few minutes you will receive an email with a link to your data.
To import the data to PerfectPace just
- Extract the archive on your computer
- Click ‘Upload workout’
- And select all files at once. No need to upload them one by one.
At the moment you have to send us an email so we can activate the trainer features for your existing account.
At the moment Zwift does not offer an interface for third party software like PerfectPace to access your data.
My Zwift data gets synced with Garmin. Shouldn’t Garmin pushed those rides to PerfectPace?
Unfortunately Garmin does only sync activities that were recorded with a Garmin device. If the activity was created by Zwift Garmin does not forward it.