To get all all your past activites into PerfectPace you need to upload them manually. Polar only syncs your activites from the day the conection was set up. No past activites get synchronized.
If you are a Strava user you can download all your activites from their platform and upload them to PerfectPace:
- Login to Strava and go to your ‘Settings’
- Select ‘My Account’
- Click the ‘Get started’ button and
- ‘Request your archive’ on the next page
- After a few minutes you will receive an email with a link to your data.
To import the data to PerfectPace just
- Extract the archive on your computer
- Click ‘Upload workout’
- And select all files at once. No need to upload them one by one.
PerfectPace is the fastest growing training platform for triathletes, endurance athletes and trainer. Analyze your data, compare your activities of different sport types and find out in which sport you train the most. Where are your strength and weaknesses that might need special attention. Train, race and recover at your PerfectPace